A mural painted in a Cleveland barbershop, in about 1953, depicts the story of African American migration to the city.
Items in this collection were generously shared by the Western Reserve Historical Society for use in the Constructing, Consuming, and Conserving…
Royalton Township was established in 1818 as one of several townships in Cuyahoga County. The land that was Royalton Townshipnowis...
Recently Added Items
Statue of Nicholaus Copernicus in the Cultural Gardens.see more
The Shiloh Baptist Church was, like many other churches in the inner-ring suburbs, a Jewish Synagogue. This synagogue was built in 1904-1905 for the…see more
This is an image of the original Coast Guard Station that was erected at the mouth of the Cuyahoga River in 1876. This structure was demolished weeks…see more
This image is of the ruins of the main building of the Coast Guard Station at the mouth of the Cuyahoga River taken in December of 2009see more
After the closing of St. Luke's medical center the building still remains to serve the community, but in a different capacity.There will be a…see more
View All Items